Term Break

0
     It has been a long month since I enrolled for some stuff like earning units for teaching. At first, (until now) I am still suffering from what we called "adjustments" since this course I took is not truly suitable for me, I was just encourage by my family to took this kind of stuff for m future use. At my first week, I was confused where I will go since I did not truly know my room assignment even though I had knew it(literally). Some of my problems at my first meeting was about the "culture" of the school and also the "culture" of the students here in my new school. After many weeks passed, I had adjust myself (a little bit) involving my daily lifestyle and also and how to mingle with my fellow new classmates. After several quizzes and long exams, here I am now taking my "relax" that what they called it here "term break" since my former school does not have one. Hope that I can manage to finish my studies here and eventually will have work in the near future, but for now, I will just think about relaxing myself for the next term to come.

0 comments: